A less themed discussion topic for the day, and more of a general free for all about Free Agency 2010.
What do you think of the deals so far?
- Paul Pierce for 4 years, 61 million
- John Salmons for 5 years, 39 million
- Darko Milicic for 4 years, 20 million
- Dirk Nowitzki for 4 years, 80 million
- Steve Blake for 4 years, 16 million
- Channing Frye for 5 years, 30 million
- Hakim Warrick for 4 years, 18 million
- Rudy Gay for 5 years, 82 million
- Amir Johnson for 5 years, 34 million
Feel free to opine on any or all of those done deals, as well as the futures of Msrs. James, Bosh, Wade, et al. Which team, if any, is most likely to get two of the guys from the Wade/Bosh/James/Johnson/Stoudemire group? Am I completely crazy for thinking that maybe, just maybe, there may be some value to sitting out possibly the last big spending spree before the next CBA?
Have a save Fourth, @tH-ers! (At the Hive-ites? At the Hive-ese? Let's tack that onto the discussion too... name yourselves!)