NEW ORLEANS LA - DECEMBER 26: Marcus Thornton #5 of the New Orleans Hornets shoots the ball over Zaza Pachulia #27 of the Atlanta Hawks at the New Orleans Arena on December 26 2010 in New Orleans Louisiana. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that by downloading and or using this photograph User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)
- A peach melba is a dessert made with peaches, raspberry sauce, and vanilla ice cream. I had never heard of it, but it looks delicious.
- The Hornets won in a thriller last night, thanks in large part to some Marcus Thornton heroics. The usual suspects all have recaps up: James Grayson, Hornets247, and the Times-Pic.
- The USA Today has a fun profile of David West – apparently he wants to become a professor after he's done with basketball. I would take a class with him, for sure.
- Lots of people are saying that Trevor Ariza's slump is over, and this article from the Times-Pic is a good example. We'll see if he can keep this up, but it's been nice to have him contributing on the offensive end.
- John Reid at the Times-Pic asks if the end of the Saints' season will mean that the Hornets will have an easier job drawing crowds.
- Dwight Howard got yet another technical last night. That guy is almost Rasheed-esque.
- Finally, Rohan posted an awesome article on SBNation's main page that looks at clutch ability in basketball – lots of awesome analysis and graphs and such. I recommend it.