Your Monday Morning Links.
- First things first. For recaps of last night's win check Hornets247 and HoopDat. Also check Indy Cornrows for the opposing perspective.
- From Jimmy Smith of the Times-Picayune comes some Dell Demps love. I tend to agree here. Demps has proven to be pretty shrewd, and he's certainly been bold. It's real easy to criticize general managers, and people love to do it, but unless they are managing a championship team GMs often appear to be in a position of damned if they do, damned if they don't. I'm far from completely sold on every move he's made, but overall I think he deserves some props.
- This article from the Shreveport Times about the last few games was written prior to last night's win, but it has some interesting quotes.
- Finally, and also from over the weekend, Joe Gerrity of Hornets247 lays out why the Hornets need to win now.
- I feel bad about linking you guys to Rebecca Black last time (no I don't), so here's something that actually qualifies as music.