June 4, 2012; Westwego, LA, USA; Duke Blue Devils guard Austin Rivers talks with the media following a pre-draft workout with the New Orleans Hornets at the Alario Center. Mandatory Credit: Derick E. Hingle-US PRESSWIRE
Thanks everybody for voting on the moderately convoluted 9/10/11 poll. Here's how I parsed the scores.
For every 9th place vote, I assigned the player 1 point, for every 10th place vote, 0 points, and every 11th place vote, -1 points. Jared Sullinger's total sum of +10 led the way, John Henson followed with +7, and Austin Rivers finished last at -17 (lots and lots of 11th place votes). So Sully's our #9, Henson's #10, and Rivers comes in at #11.
Here's the current board:
1. Anthony Davis, F/C, Kentucky
2. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, G, Kentucky
3. Thomas Robinson, F, Kansas
4. Bradley Beal, G, Florida
5. Harrison Barnes, F, North Carolina
6. Andre Drummond, C, Connecticut
7. Damian Lillard, G, Weber State
8. Jeremy Lamb, G, Connecticut
9. Jared Sullinger, F, Ohio State
10. John Henson, F, North Carolina
11. Austin Rivers, G, Duke
With the 12th pick in the 2012 At the Hive Community Draft, I select..
Kendall Marshall, G, UNC (12 votes)
Dion Waiters, G, Syracuse (16 votes)
Meyers Leonard, C, Illinois (7 votes)
Tyler Zeller, C, UNC (8 votes)
43 total votes