Mar 9, 2012; New York, NY, USA; Syracuse Orange guard Dion Waiters (3) shoots as Cincinnati Bearcats guard Dion Dixon (3) defends during the second half of the semifinals of the Big East Tournament at Madison Square Garden. Cincinnati won 71-68. Mandatory Credit: Debby Wong-US PRESSWIRE
Dion Waiters is our guy at #12. Current draft board:
1. Anthony Davis, F/C, Kentucky
2. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, G, Kentucky
3. Thomas Robinson, F, Kansas
4. Bradley Beal, G, Florida
5. Harrison Barnes, F, North Carolina
6. Andre Drummond, C, Connecticut
7. Damian Lillard, G, Weber State
8. Jeremy Lamb, G, Connecticut
9. Jared Sullinger, F, Ohio State
10. John Henson, F, North Carolina
11. Austin Rivers, G, Duke
12. Dion Waiters, G, Syracuse
For spots 13, 14, and 15, we'll go with the 3 player vote structure again since Meyers Leonard (Illinois), Tyler Zeller (Carolina), and Kendall Marshall (Carolina) all seem to rank a tier higher in discussions here than out-of-lotto guys like Terrence Jones, Terrence Ross, or Perry Jones III, or Quincy Miller (one of my darkhorse favorites). Next time we're in the lottery (2026? 2029?), we'll start the process a little bit faster to avoid another such trifecta poll.
So here's our final vote. Thanks for participating, and the final At the Hive Draft Board will be up later today.
With the 13th, 14th, and 15th picks in the 2012 At the Hive Community Draft, I select...
Marshall/Leonard/Zeller (11 votes)
Marshall/Zeller/Leonard (5 votes)
Leonard/Zeller/Marshall (2 votes)
Leonard/Marshall/Zeller (3 votes)
Zeller/Marshall/Leonard (3 votes)
Zeller/Leonard/Marshall (1 vote)
25 total votes