Like every Friday, we've assembled the top Hornets-related stories from the past week for your reading pleasure. Let's get to it:
- First up, something we already knew but has surfaced again because we don't know why. Steve Clifford's contract for the 2015-16 season is guaranteed because of a clause that stipulated a playoff berth in 2014 would extend his deal. Love him or hate him, Cliff's here for another year.
- You'll need to use a translation tool for this one, but it sounds like Justin Cobbs will join the Hornets' summer league team in Orlando. You may remember him from preseason.
- Bismack Biyombo could be had for just $4 million this offseason, says Zach Lowe. I imagine the Hornets won't let Biyombo go without a fight barring a huge overpay from another team, but yeesh, $4 million seems low.
- Yet another feature on Lance Stephenson has surfaced, this time from SB Nation. Why doesn't Lance work in Charlotte? Jesus Gomez sorts through the mess.
- And finally, the Charlotte Observer's Rick Bonnell listed the nine things the Hornets need to do this offseason. It's a pretty comprehensive list and I'm not sure anything needs to be added to it. What do you think?
Anything we missed this week? Let us know in the comments.