Walker was named to the ACC All-Freshman team, averaging 11.5 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game. He is an athletic shooting guard that can defend on the ball, and he possesses a ton of potential. He is raw, however, which would make him a gamble for whoever takes him.
Another notable joining him is Kostas Antetekounmpo, who, yes, is the younger brother of All-NBA player Giannis Antetokounmpo. Kostas played one season at Dayton, averaging just 5.2 points and 2.9 rebounds per game in around 15 minutes of action. He’s tall and athletic like his brother, and his name alone will be sure to attract NBA teams. Unless a team reaches on him, he could be an option for the Hornets in the second round.
Here is the full list of prospects:
- Kostas Antetokounmpo - Freshman - Forward - 6’10
- Rodney Bullock - Senior - Foward - 6’8
- Chris Chiozza - Senior - Guard- 6’0
- Marcus Foster - Senior - Guard - 6’3
- Jairus Lyles - Senior - Guard - 6’2 (He’s the guy for UMBC that scored 28 points to beat Virginia in the NCAA tournament)
- Lonnie Walker IV - Freshman - Guard - 6’5