We’re 31 games in, and we still can’t come up with a good way to explain exactly what’s going on with the Charlotte Hornets. But we try out very best. On this episode, we talk about:
- The Hornets continuing to win more than their talent and advanced metrics say they should
- The Hornets always ruining our talking points the night before we record a show
- Why the improvements on defense might not be as significant as they seem right now
- The Hornets chances to win a game against either the Jazz or the Celtics this weekend
- A visit with ghosts of Hornets past to see how they’re doing with their new teams
- Who’s buzzin’: The only consistent Hornet over the last few weeks
- Who wuzzn’t: a couple Hornets performing disappearing acts
We have a special guest read our intro. He or she sounds very different from the hosts.
As always, listen and subscribe on Spotify, Apple podcasts, or anywhere else podcasts are sold.