We’re back! It’s been about a month, but there’s no rust on this podcast.
The Charlotte Hornets are losing a lot of games right now—12 out of 14 to be precise. We talk about the losing streak in general, along with...
- The Hornets made a transaction with their two-way contracts.
- Hornets season ticket prices are going down.
- A couple more thoughts on the league meetings centered around a schedule overhaul
- Why the losing streak has been very palatable. By losing streak standards, it’s actually been pretty fun to watch.
- Trade season! We each come with our own proposals and look at one from a national writer. Zach is trying to get a fan favorite up out of town.
- Who’s buzzin and who wuzzn’t, including inconsistent players and uniform thoughts
- A look ahead to this week’s two game slate
As always, you can find us pretty much anywhere you get your podcasts.