- Our lottery reveal viewing experience and our reactions when the Hornets moved up to the top four.
- Chase and Jonathan’s top five prospects they would like the Hornets to consider at the third overall pick
- How we would break those top five prospects into tiers
- Why a very highly rated center prospect and fan favorite is not in either of our top fives
- A discussion on why college stats are only a small part of the evaluation process and a deeper look on how that applies to prospects like Obi Toppin
- Zach wants a top draft pick to be able to shoot 3-pointers well
- The vast difference in average production between third overall draft picks and eighth overall draft picks
- Our current predictions for who the Hornets take with the third pick
Podcast: Analyzing possible targets for the Hornets with the third pick
The Hornets jumped up to the third pick in the lottery, and that narrows our window of prospects to scout.